Understanding Your Children’s Oral Health
A healthy mouth is vital to success in school, self-esteem, and physical health –that’s why Vital Smiles Georgia is so passionate about developing good oral hygiene in children. However, we cannot be with your children every day to make sure they are properly caring for their teeth. We are counting on you as the parent or caregiver to partner with us to teach your children good habits.
The following tips and articles will help you set up good habits for your children:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): : We answer your questions about Vital Smiles Georgia and about children’s dental care.
- For Parents: We provide the guidelines you need to ensure your child has a healthy smile for life.
- New Patient Forms: Forms for new Albany office patients to fill out.
- Tips: Here you’ll find a list of tips to help you start your child on the road to good hygiene.
- Dental Terms: Here you’ll find a list of terms we use to make your child feel comfortable at our office, with our dental tools, and with our procedures.
- Quiz: Test your knowledge of children’s dental care with our quiz.
- How to Apply to Medicaid: How to Apply to Medicaid.